Sunday, November 2, 2008

you'd hurt me..

~You hurt me in a way i never thought that you could .
You put thoughts to mind that i never thought that you could. 
You made my heart feel ways that i never thought that it could.
You made me think of you in away that i never thought you would. 
I had to open up my eyes to things that i never thought that i could.

~You hurt me more than i ever thought that you could. 
You made me feel ways that i never thought that i could you made me wish what ,
i never thought i could.
You hurt me more than many yet i respect you as a person more than any. 
I was loved by many but, never hurt by you . 
I thought that i could be hurt by many,
But i never thought that i could be hurt by you.

~You hurt me in ways, that just wont change.
The pain i feel one should never have to feel. 
Yet i learned to maintain , the feelings that i should have toured you .
You hurt me but i bet you never thought that you could.

This poem was giving to me because i was in pain someone hurt me so much but they never thought that they could. Anyway, i just let it be and be happy.



Look sad right? I like this kind of touching poem cause it sometimes really show what and how I feel.. BUT the truth is...now I'm not sad..kekekekeke!!

4 comments:

lasapka said...

you obsolutely need carlsberg

cacatkia™ said...

why must carlsberg? tiger cannot? hehe

Unknown said...

you need a henniken....thats all....

cacatkia™ said...

hmmm... if you treat me than i'll go for it