Wednesday, November 19, 2008

last sunday ? ? ? ?

Just remember i got took some pics last sunday on my lasap phone. When Smallee went to my shop, surely he'll ask me " Have you tried your sis ride before?" The answer is YES... OK, here's the chance. I've gotta send this ride to Jerry for some project.

added the Wald kits and TIEN abs recently..



rolling on 19"


who's that guy sitting there? hehehehe..





i'm going to change phone soon... cant stand owes taking blurry pics. Maybe it's my photo skill... gonna learn from Lasapka soon.



Oh Yes!! Finally my stock has arrived again.. wonder who's the buyer... waiting for another item coming soon. This poison is specially for Rabbitx. hahahahahah

White LED carplate frame...

5 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

wow, nice car!

cacatkia™ said...

walao.. so fast comment ah

dasolve said...

cool stuff.................

cacatkia™ said...

u wanna buy for your ride Das? can set Makan Maniacs there.. hehe

ANGEL_LINA said...

Got nice nice cars sure I will fast fast comment one, he he