Saturday, November 8, 2008

secret recipe again...

This is my second attempt to come here to eat because my friend who haven comes here before wanted to try also. Since they want to go to try, I'll join them to see if their service is good or not this time. Surprisingly, the service was quite good and the girl works there quite pretty also...hehe Maybe they've read all the comments on the Mcnet and had improved the services and the foods quality. I thinks that I'm lucky because the first time I've gone there, the service wasn't bad also... now also same...hehe




Cappuccino cheese cake


New York cheese cake


Chocolate cheese cake
White Chocolate Macadamia.
It was topped with white chocolate and it melts in your mouth... Nice one!

spicy chicken corn pie


original chicken corn pie


spaghetti bolognese cheese

Singapore laksa

Kid's burger meal

Ice blended cappuccino

Jasmine Green tea

Well, this tom yam wasn't suppose to be the same like what I’ve ordered when the first time I’ve gone there that time. It didn't have those tom yam flavors at all so I asked the worker to change it. Try look below the pics that already changed different right?


ah yaw's lil sista, ah yaw and kok
while i was taking some pictures, she ate my Singapore laksa...

No mood to eat that kind of tom yam..... fail !!

Ah liang taste the tom yam that already changed.. he can't stand any spicy food since he's sick some more..


ke fatt enjoying his spaghetti..



19 items for RM185.40... worth or not??
the more you eat the more service charge you gonna pay.. kinda unfair for me because just ask for order and send the food their gonna cost that much... If I self-service my self, would it be any cheaper or no charge at all?

2 comments:

lasapka said...

you should take those food picture to a bit stylist then ppl see liao can feel tasty to eat. lolz

cacatkia™ said...

u teach me next time la..i'm not expert leh..