Friday, November 7, 2008

what a bad day.......

Today was kinda bad day for me.. business today wasn't that good and yet i was a little sick. Last night i went to bed very late because i was chatting msn with my online gf. That make me a little dizzy today. That wasn't a bad news yet. I was happy to receive my stuff today but what makes me no mood now was the LED wasn't working. Actually i helped a guy to order it but too bad he's gonna wait another week. He's been waiting this for two weeks already and now he's gonna wait again. I hope this stuff could be return so I can change another one. If not, I'll be poorer to buy another one to pay the guy. I got two more coming and hopefully it was nothing bad happen to it. Even I go to bath just now, my nose bleed some more..haih.. sick liao....


So happy to receive today but........



the LED already got burn at the side there... haih..
If cant return, I'm gonna buy another one to pay that guy who was so desperate for it..



2 comments:

IGGABYTE said...

Yo, a fellow mirian here but not registered at mcnet forums.

You might want to use MSPAINT or Photoshop to scribble over your information on the package unless you intend to leave it like that.

cacatkia™ said...

i know how to do that but lazy ley.... paiseh ya