Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks you for your kayponess..

Today she called me and asks “Are you too free online writing our matter on your blog is it?" Well, my reaction just like...




OK, this is not the first time and I knew who told her what i write on my blog. Hey! Remember that this is my blog and I've got my right to write any shit here so if you want to read, just read and shut the fuck up. I blog my matter out not want to let everyone to sympathy me... Its just want to share with my friends who I can't easily meet all the time so please la...!!!

I believe this problem not only me who experienced before also. I earlier had known I shouldn't write my personal stuff in my blog. Damn...no privacy at all.

Anyway, thank you for your kayponess. I just started going back as normal with her and just because of these I got fuck up again...and good timing some more, I was feeling not well and I'm all alone now. Thanks!!!

For those who would say me uncivilized or what for writing foul language here. Just fuck off if you don't like to read because this is my BLOG. Think about it if you were on my position now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon my friend..

Artowawa said...

Jia you!

I support you!

lasapka said...

come come come! carlsberg time

adliex said...

I understand your feelings as I have been in your situation now..
I have no where to let go of my anger or sadness other than my blog even though I know the privacy level is low. i have to let it go or else i go crazy lol lol

i hope u will be fine a.s.a.p =)

= FLoReNcE = said...

Some ppl just like to kaypo other ppl's matter. Let them be!

Just be urself! Jia you! :)

cacatkia™ said...

thanks for the support!! carlsberg time!!!!

ANGEL_LINA said...

come play a game of pool at Fire tonight, now

cacatkia™ said...

now i just see ur comment..guess its too late now...

诗斯 said...

Just be yourself.. Gambateh~

诗斯 said...

Just be yourself... Gambateh cacat kun

( ^.^) (^.^ )