Wednesday, November 5, 2008

my name is....

I think there's a lot of people quite curious to know why i use cacatkia as a nickname, right? Well, this nickname I've been used since i was at Form 4 so means its 7 years already!! cacatkia is just a funny nickname that i'd used in CounterStrike back then and it's quite funny if you can hear some people there screaming my nick so loud at the cyber cafe. A lot of people that i know only will call me cacatkia. They still doesn't know my real name or English name yet. My English name is Wayne but not a lot people knows even my buddies doesn't knows that too. Well, Wayne was given by a member at Vip Dream Club from Shanghai,China. Her name is 安雅 ( Enya). Actually i didn't use this kind of English name because normally people just call me cacat...!! I still prefer people call me cacat or cck because i already get used to that.. hehe!!



I still got the conversation from the forum..keke
Enya : just want to ask what is (cacatkia) the nickname so cute!!!!any want can help?
Me: cute leh~ u're the 1st girl says my nick cute.. it means disabled guy ~ do you hav an english name ?
Enya : why you said your self like that? not good! i suggest one name for you (wayne) this is more nice for you!! its?i dont have english name, any idea for me?
Kitz : you want english name ? 安雅 = Enya 或 Anya 不错吧..
Enya : 我想 enya 比较好听吧!谢了!!!



This is a picture of her..hehe!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

swee char bo wor......

cync said...

im also used to calling you cacat liao, mr. wayne. LOLzzz

Anonymous said...

aiyo wayne, why say yourself cacat ler

doesn't sound good ba when u say yourself like that

lasapka said...

wayne de cacat is the best name.

cacatkia™ said...

anonymous : not so swee la..

cnyc : then call me cacat lah..

anonymous : aiyo..cute mah that name.. keke

lasapka : hahahaha!!

ANGEL_LINA said...

Wayne ? LOL

cacatkia™ said...

whadaaaayyaaa think? cacat better right?

aLoM said...

CCK introducing himself James Band Style. "hello.. Im cacat. Wayne Cacatkia."hehehe.. I' think i'll stick to wei liang or CCK.

cacatkia™ said...

hehehe.... cacat better la

Anonymous said...

she long time no on9 at vdc liao lo ...

im prawnmee =D