Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm wondering..


I dont kno, but lately, i have been thinking...alot.

About life, about love, about unrealistic goals, everything, and i feel like theres a part of me that I still do not understand. The part that gets mixed up with words and actions, the part of me that has me so high that hates having to come down for anyone. The part of me that wants to love freely and unknowingly without other thoughts. I dont know where these thoughts come from. Is it from watching to much television and having high expectations out of everyday people? Is it listening to music and feeling the emotions hidden within and wanting to feel that way with a person? I just wish that I can have what I need. The thing that money cant buy. The things that would keep me going and give me some purpose... some meaning to this lie called my life. Someone that listens even though what i speak makes no sense at all. Wipe my tears instead of adding to them.Someone that keeps me safe and wants to keep me safe always. Someone that is proud to be with me. Someone that you can mean alot to without a second WONDER. I ask myself again...what is love? Is it this? I want it to be? But my mind feels cheated and underappreciated, unsatisfied and tired. What do i do?



To be in love is one thing, but to always wonder, leaves me questioning everything



Do these people in my mind exist? Do they have a heart the pumps such vital blood through their veins? Are they soulful? Are they looking for someone like me too? Or am I right where Im supposed to be?



*sigh* I should get back to sleep rather than thinking all of this crap..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;
caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;
sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included;

Past few weeks i felt really tired, waayyy exhausted to deal with daily lifestyle already and with the persons i deal and face every moment.

Best advice is do your favourite past time activities. E.g. tune in to radio seeking for good dj, heard nice songs, then surf in the internet for the song and lyrics. Then analyze the lyric if applicable to your lifestyle.

Jia you and live your life to the fullest~~~~

Nitey nite...have a good rest... ( ^.^) (^.^ )

cync said...

Cacat, you need Calsberg too.. Y__Y

Artowawa said...

Life your life as if everyday is your last.

Life doesn't necessary have to be about someone else. Love yourself first and foremost. Coz if you don't love yourself who else is gonna love you?

So think positive and go out and do the things that you always wanted to do but keep having excuses not to do it.

Your special someone will come along soon enough while you are having fun.

Jia you.