Monday, November 10, 2008

Infatuated...


Infatuated.


I smile, I can't stop thinking of you.

What is this that I feel?

It's powerful,

Is it real?


This hold that you have on me,

although... I don't mind.

It's new.

Where did you come from?


I think of being with you,

mind, body, soul.

Especially body.


Sinking.


"You're one in a million",

"I worry about falling hard for you"

I must protect my heart.

Or rather, this has suddenly gotten old.


Your face, your presence.

You.

Hmmm, the feelings have gone.

And now, so must I.

3 comments:

cync said...

Yeah,fear of being hurt is what keeps people from loving whole-heartedly. Do hope that lucky one knows how deep ur feeling for her is. Cheers pal =)

ANGEL_LINA said...

Infatuation... yes - I felt that before

Time healed me

cacatkia™ said...

thats what i need...time...