Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm fine now....


Thanks for everyone's concern...
cacatkia is back to action now!!!
This has been a tough couple of days, yet the more things that seem to be happening, the stronger I am beginning to feel, the more I want to stick to my guns and really get my shit together. In order to make my world right, I have to fix what I perceive as wrong.
So anyway, as tough as I think my last two days have been, there are sooooo many who have it soooo hard. I will keep them in my prayers and I pray with everything I have things start to improve in this country. For all of you, I pray you are not being hit by hard times and if you are, I pray you pull through and are all the stronger because of it instead of despite it....more life lessons....for as long as we live, we keep learning them, living them and becoming better because of them :)

8 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

So happy to hear that -

A fast recovery !

Cute image there...

cacatkia™ said...

if i keep like this also no use mah.. so look foward loh..

Anonymous said...

Move on, life's like that. There's no right or wrong.

Fly said...

great!! sounds like somebody is in the mood to bling2!

back in action ASAP kay! cant wait to see your bling2 pix odi~ =)

cync said...

cacat, yayaya.. forward we gogogo!! xD

glad that you are going strong! gambatte~

= FLoReNcE = said...

stay cool cck.

Let's us cheers together with our Carlsberg. :)

cacatkia™ said...

thanks thanks.. Carlsberg pula, sounds like lasapka for me..hehe

lasapka said...

time to invent carlsberg pao liao