Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Smoking...not a sin afterall..



My parents think I Don't do it, My Girl thinks I left it, World is against it, I am not sure if I am addicted.. but for me its a part of Life as of now..SMOKING 10 MINS OF RELAXED LIFE

I remember I started smoking a year back. I started at 6 per day...I still stick to that...never really required more..perhaps never even less... depends on my mood...

Smoking for me is a weaker form of masturbation. Both seperate you from the existing world in your mind and the concluded world is much more relaxed.

Ever imagined what you feel when you do it on a cold day in an open space. Ever Imagined the relaxation you get when you do it sitting beside a window when its raining outside. You feel like a Halcyon. You feel as if your mind is in control... you can take decisions which are full of patience. You can acutally come to know who you are...

ill effects of smoking cannot be neglected. I do not as such recommend it. But ones who are able to do it in control and not do it for long can benefit from it...

I do not write this on behalf of every smoker on this planet. I write it because i personally feel it...

7 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

lol that keyboard, kind of artistic though

I never smoke in my whole life, only inhaled secondary smoke; I guess I won't understand how a smoker feel...

lasapka said...

smoking during pan sai is da best syok moment ever.

Anonymous said...

actually i agree with u cacatkia
as for me i do start for my own and personal self relaxation not for showing off or anything

regards
Kev (K4kev)

cacatkia™ said...

angel_lina : aiks, just deleted the keyboard pics. Scared later ppl thinks thats my work.

lasapka : thats right man.. haha

Kev : some ppl would think that was showing off but for me, i just write how i feels..

诗斯 said...

during pan sai? LOL

inhale is top... and shoot out is buttock..

funny though..


Kev taught me to smoke :X

lol... cabut...

cacatkia™ said...

u smoke too????

诗斯 said...

Depends oh.. hehehe..

for fun...