Tuesday, November 11, 2008

what should I do??




From all my recent post, I wasn't trying to get any sympathy from anyone. It's just too many things happen to me these few days with her. I don’t know how to express myself here so I think I should find some poem that suits what I feel. It's been 4yrs with her and sometimes I just think does these all relationship worth or not?

Sometimes i really need her beside me when I was sad but she wasn’t there... all I heard from her when i picked her up from work was tired...tired…tired!! But when her friends called her to go out, she went out with them. What am I for her? Am I just a material guy who needs when she wants you then dump away when she doesn’t want you? Maybe I'm just an useless guy after all... I'm not that important like old days anymore.... What am I !??

I don’t know what is going on in my relationship anymore. She has been acting weird, it seems like everything I do annoys her, she complains about everything. She isn't very affectionate with me anymore. I've gotten so depressed lately from all this garbage with this relationship...I don't know if she is thinking about breaking up with me or not. She sometimes says she will split because she can't stand this or that, but then later tells me she would never leave me.

I tried to tell her yesterday how much I was hurting, but she just got mad and yelled. So I wrote a message that I = worthless, meaning less, piece of trash....and that she = important, meaningful, worthwhile. Then she just replied, "Why did you do that?" I told her why, then she said, "Oh my god come on this is so stupid!" She never talked to me about my feelings. I don’t want to be without her because I love her, but lately I have been feeling like I'm single anyway, and I really feel like she doesn’t care...maybe I should move on?


8 comments:

cync said...

Cacat, i havta say, this is a very honest piece of post. Hmm, hope she knows the feeling deep inside your heart lor. Dont so emo lor, vy un-cacatkia ley. Cheer up pal (=

Qoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qoo said...

i have the same feel with u now...
but if u love her, dun ever give up then. cos im feel regret after saying out tat..
but wat can do? its too late d..
can't even return back..

Anonymous said...

Try to make things work and if things work, try to see how far/long it can go.
If it can't work, just move on!

I know it may sound silly, but sometimes we need to 'see' things with our heart. :) Good luck!

Soul Hart said...

The same thing happened to me before. I understand how you feel and I know it's so hard for you to carry on with it especially when you yourself are unsure of where the relationship is going.

It's even harder that you don't even know she actually love you or not right now.

Just give both of yourselves some time and spaces to work things out.

Hopefully everything will get better in time for both of you.

God Bless!

ANGEL_LINA said...

cck my friend... Hang in there. Stay tough. Others may not have the same exact experience as yours, they can only offer honest opinions and advices from their perspectives. In your case, my assumption is: she still loves you. I wish for the best outcome between you & her. Blessed be.

lasapka said...

brother...
1. you need to change your life style
2. you need to change your way of outing activities with her.
3. you need to change car.
4. you need carlsberg.

= FLoReNcE = said...

cck. Readh thru ur post.

I cant comment much. Sometimes, ladies are a bit too emotional, I can't deny this.

I can tell you frankly, I see many examples, When she's not happy or emo, she will say something hurtful without thinking of ur feeling. When she's happy, she will treat u very nicely n tell u she loves u.

That's y I always say relationship is COMPLICATED.

4 yrs is a long destination, dun give up easily if u still love her much.

My opinion is, maybe u shud change something like ur lifestyle, hangout places for her if she doesn't want to change. U take the initiative 1st, if she still love u , she will know u have done everything for her. She'll get touch one.

- Cheers! - Good luck to u! - :)