Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm back...!!!

Finally I'm back! My laptop was infected by virus so I've sent to one of my friends to help me solve the problem. Now everything was fine and thanks god everything went so smoothly. Last Saturday my item has arrived and blame on Googookid on the same time because he is the one who poisoned me with the Japanese magazine. Luckily Mishiyan from Diamond Zeus VIP club, helped me to buy the magazine at Konikuniya and send it to me. Now I'm waiting for him to help me buy the K-car magazine. Thank you once again bro!!!
Items arrived on Saturday...
Latest StyleWagon Club magazine....

Inside got free sticker thats why it poisoned me.. already sticked some of it on my ride. Most important things is I've learn something inside the magazine. Now I've planned on a big project on my ride.

3 comments:

lasapka said...

whatever sticker still cannot beat miricommunity.net sticker.

cacatkia™ said...

aiyo..this one simple one ma.. mcnet sticker i got liao la

Anonymous said...

boz..boleh tanya nga? beli majalah jepang tu caranya gmana ya? bisa tanyain nga boz? thx

rendy_tjandra@hotmail.com