Sunday, November 2, 2008

inspiration

Actually today i was going to esplanade but when i went there, it wasn't quite a lot of people there so i tried to ask Rabbitx where is his location so I can find a place to hook up. Only one of my buddies followed me in my car and he was a little bit amazed to meet some of the famous sport rides in Miri. I went to the Grand Old Lady and meet them. Seriously,I really inspired their rides even though i only know a lot about VIP style only because that was one of my dream car when i was in high school. Still remembered last few days that I went to drink with my friends and saw a white R35 ( Brunei plate number ) passed by, the guy sitting next table to us shouted " waaaa!! Skyline R34!!".. I was like WTF OMG... burst out laughing with my friends.. LOL!! Hmmmm...I was just dreaming if i owned one, I would definitely make it into VIP styling. Is it kinda wasted huh?

One of the only Miri plate number of Skyline R35 owned by...
you guys should know who owned it lah~



... and the only Miri plate number R34 owned by Rabbitx
Looked back to my ride was nothing to be compared now.. *sad*
but at least my LED car plate still inspired by them..hehehehe

should try to sit in his ride and feel the power... syok lah!!
Arta's integra Type R.. i love this one too!



Arta was taking some photos...

3 comments:

aLoM said...

WHOA! silver r34 and blue r35! Hahahaha...funny leh,,.maybe they never see the r34 before and maybe they never knew that r35 existed.

lasapka said...

dream to have one of those, then take action lah...

cacatkia™ said...

alom : i think so but if you were there, you would definitely burst out laughing..keke

lasapka : aiyo.. wait i kena toto tonight la