Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a night at Coco's....

I was waiting for my stuff to arrive today from Singapore but the thing was still in Kuching. I think that tomorrow it will be arrive in my hand and another stuff will be arrive in the next week from Singapore also. Today was kind of busy browsing both of the VIP forums and learn something there. Last night i was quite bored so i decided to bring her to Coco's near my housing area for a drink with her. The place was quite nice and the service wasn't bad tho. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics taken because some of the pics was taken by her.



It was quite dark and there is someone sitting beside us so i just simply took photos about it..keke
this is what i've ordered.. Coco's special actually i don't know what name is it because the staff just intoduced me these drinks so i just ordered.

She ordered the orange juice but later she said wanted to drink hot drink..
Lastly the orange juice was in my stomach.. LoL..

go any place also ordered hot lemon tea.. go my shop drink better la

Chicken chop just for her.. i'm a bit full so i just only smoking there..hehe
sadly this pic was taken so blur.. i think its time to change a new phone.. Overall the price costed me 47bucks.. i'm poor now..hehe



2 comments:

-pEi- said...

haha..yeah it is a nice place...
when there with jerry n yong them when i was back on sept before i fly back KL.....

cacatkia™ said...

yup.... i knew u had went there b4..