Friday, December 5, 2008

true freedom


Everyone has though moments in their life where they just want to pick up their bags and drive off into the sunset. Having no responsibilities, boring routines, and no commitments that tie you down. Something we like to call true freedom. To just go out and get the things you want in life. Whether it is to find true love, to travel the world, or just to get to white castle. No worries, no one telling you what to do, your your own man (or woman) and the world has endless opportunities for you. As an 23 year old, I get this feeling a lot. Where I just want to get out and live life to the fullest. Sometimes I just want to hoop into my car and drive, and see where life takes me. Maybe it will just be a corner of a highway, needing money for gas, but at least then I did it, I "took the plunge". It's in the heart and soul of everyone to want to explore, learn, and discover what life is all about. Just try to grasp the concept of life, and take in every inch of its beauty. As a "young adult" I find parents try to protect us from the pains of life, and I understand why, but its necessary. How are we supposed to learn from our mistakes, if we don't make them. How are we supposed to appreciate the good things in life if we never experience the bad things. You learn from these things, and they shape who you are. "No pain, no gain". Have you ever meet one of a spoiled rich kids, and are not they always snotty, impolite, and selfish? Do you ever wonder why they are like that? It's because their parents have sheltered them from everything bad in life, and gave them everything they wanted, without working for it. They don't appreciate what they got. It's scary to leave your comfort bubble, but so many times I have started something completely new to me, with having nerves and anxiety when I started it. But once I got comfortable in it It became a enjoyable part of my life, and I meet great, amazing people from it. I know that everyone gets this feeling, and we all need to embrace it, instead of hiding it, because we feel embarrassed. We all have the same "secret" emotional feelings, and I think our world would be a lot of a better place if we just embraced these feeling, instead of shunning things like freedom and individuality, and help each other achieve our deepest desires in life that we all have. Ain't I'm kinda loso today huh?

3 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

No la, you are not LOHSOH. I'm sure you're not the only one who feel that way. It's good that you vent out your emotions instead of keeping them bottled up. Take care.

Blessed be.

Artowawa said...

Not loso le. hehe I think I am more loso.

Anyway, its true that we should all try new things instead of shying from it.

Cheers!

cacatkia™ said...

thats why here is the best way for me to express myself. I kept my feelings too much already. thanks for supporting me...