Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Everything isn’t perfect....


Everything isn’t perfect as the saying goes nobody is perfect. But then we can all feel the perfection of life when we are happy and satisfied of what we have. We can always crave for such things, but the question is, can it all make us happy? Life is what we make it. Many would say that there are lots of complications in life, but the fact is that life is so simple; it is us who make it complicated. Life didn’t asked us to live it, LOVE it and you’ll eventually know how to live it with satisfaction. Life can be so wonderful if we’d want to. It is always up to us on how we can satisfy ourselves.


Let me share you my story. I found a bit of the perfection in life in simple things, SIMPLE YET SO MEANINGFUL. I’ve said that it was just a bit because I am still on the process of hitting the goals of victory, and of course it is all for those who believes in my confidence and loves me for who I am and who I cannot be. I found the happiness and contentment in the love of my family. The affection that bounds each of the members of the family made my contentment. It is just recently that I realized my worth to this clan. I was really a problem child and rebellious son before. I was so numb and insensitive that I didn’t see my value to those who truly love me. I am happy at this very moment, but then I can’t avoid myself wondering if I am really worthy and deserving of the things I have in me now. I feel overwhelmed of the love given to me but sometimes and would give traffic in my head, then start to question the things around if I deserve these all. I am on the process of my learning the arts of living. Everything can be so wonderful in life, depending on our points of view on it.


Now, I feel confused of the things that bother my mind. I made a decision and made up my mind; I made a commitment to life or maybe myself. Hmm, I did this for those who love me, especially my parents. It’s not to be revealed in here, kinda personal matter. Hmm, I will give my best efforts to attain fulfillment for this. Sacrifice? No, not really. No one forced me to have this; I made up this decision on my own. Like what I’ve said, I can be happy with other things around, especially with the clan I belong.There are lots of things I need to learn. It is still a long way for me to go, time for me to give back the love of my parents. I dedicate all the things and hardships I am taking to them. They are my inspiration for the fighting spirit I have. I’ve fallen’ in love so deep with the life I am living now. Some may say that there are lots of imperfections in my life, but then I feel contented and happy, that’s why I can proudly say that LIFE IS PERFECT.We all cannot avoid the throes around, but that’s a part of life that we should also love. I’ve learned how to love it and take it as a challenge to make me stronger as I get nearer to my goal. No words can be uttered from my lips to express the happiness I have now.


I know that there are also some who won’t believe my happiness because they know me as someone who cannot forget easily. Yeah, I haven’t forgotten the things I’ve been through, the throes I’ve suffered and the anguish I felt. But then, I just finally learned and realized the other emotions surrounding me, waiting for me to feel them. That’s what I have now. I know that slowly, second by second, I can eventually have in my hand the goal and victory I’ve been longing for, that eventually I can complete the answers for my living in this realm. In just a blink of an eye, lots of things may change. For now, I’ll stay this way, just focusing on the things I have now and working to reach the fulfillment I ever wanted since then.

3 comments:

:) said...

CCK, It's a very touching statement you'd made here.
How I wish my brother will read this and let him understand how we care for him, and yet he never or maybe don't wan to bother wat we have given or trying to tell him...sigh...
guess life is like u won't cherish wat u have until u lost it or its too late huh?!

Artowawa said...

Glad that you have found your happiness.

I agree with you that we ourselves make life complicated.

I think that you will find more happiness if u come along on the road trip to Bandar on 20th Dec. ahaha

cacatkia™ said...

i think it's easy when you're thinking of the positive sides but sometimes i may be moody too...

life is just that complicated