Friday, December 12, 2008

The Meanest Honda Civic EG8 in Miri

Never forget this famous Pink Lady in Miri here. I know you're reading my blog now and don't get shocked if I posted your ride here..hehe! Well, this car is owned by one of my buddies who is studying in Australia now. You know how I missed the old days dude! Waiting you to come back next year!! Its rolling on 19" , the 1st scissor doors with wide bodykits is a very awesome modification. Actually I got lots of pictures of this ride but I choose the nicest one to put in here. Where's the car now? Can't see it roaming in the streets these days... that would still remain secret. For me this is the nicest EG modification in Miri. Don't get touched ok? hehehe....




Upper pictures is the 1st modification for the past few years ago and famously name the " Pink Lady"... and below is the newest modification...



You should know whose hand is this man..hahaha!!





Love theme all around the car!!!!

5 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

*gasps*

cacatkia™ said...

hmm... *gasp* means???

Anonymous said...

This car has been forgotten my dear friend. lol

cacatkia™ said...

at least it still got some memories my dear friend... i still haven seen any nicest EG8 in Miri yet... hehe

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)