Tuesday, December 2, 2008

feeling lost at the moment


I can't seem to find my place in this world,no matter how hard I try,no matter how much I give,I always end up alone..and unhappy. I guess until now I have not learned the gift of true and unconditional love..to love someone to the fullest without expecting the same in return..to love and make sacrifices even if it means giving up your own happiness for the sake of your love one..to love and let go if freedom is the only way for them to have the best in life. No,still I am blinded by mere possesiveness,selfishness and greed. For I can only be loved truely when I learn to love myself..I still have a very long way to go..a journey to conquer...and hopefully someday I'll be able to win this battle against myself.

2 comments:

cync said...

gambatte cacat!!!
i have a long way to go too Y__Y

"to love someone to the fullest without expecting the same in return..to love and make sacrifices even if it means giving up your own happiness for the sake of your love one..to love and let go if freedom is the only way for them to have the best in life"

still learning....

lasapka said...

i think it is really time for carlsberg liao