Friday, December 26, 2008

24/12/2008 Christmas eve celebration

Sorry for my late post because i was waiting for Angel_lina to email me the pictures taken that night. Finally I've got the pics and started update my blog now. Well, that night i was joining my other friends at Hot Spot. Earlier i had phoned and asked where would Rabbitx go later then I'll join them. Actually i wanted to head home because Rabbitx didn't answer my call, but Angel_lina asked me to accompany her because she was lonely. Finally i revealed my face on the public now. I think that Alien ( Boey ) and siao cha bo ( Maggie ) sure will tease me later. Here are some pictures taken by Angel_lina...


Who's that cacat guy? that's me OK....!!!
what are we having? beers of course ! ! !



me and Rabbitx....
We're not gay ok... just a simple brotherhood hug..hehe
Arta and me

Arta, Bobby and me

Arta, Bobby, George and me


me and the leng lui Angel_lina. Seriously, she look georgous that night..
LOL.. sit there also wan take picture of me..haizzz
Angel_lina requested me to make kuwakchai style pose for her..
guess i haven reach till that level yet..keke
Bobby and me
Rachelle dunno the laugh me or what.... LOL

Then Alex the owner of Ming's cafe asked us to stand on the chair..
We were so confused that time.. Whats going on???

He say we were Anti-Social...
i think the contents shouldn't write here for our privacy..hehe



Too bad James didn't joined us. He had missed the fun that night. I bet he had more fun at Singapore there... Actually, there are some gangs i didn't know them yet but it was hell fun. Exchanging gifts and drinking beers. I ended up going home around 2am. Lucky i didn't have to work for the next day. If not, i would not hang out that late too. Thats for tonight guys.. chiao ! ! !


5 comments:

BoEyChua said...

walao!!
i think i will getting nightmare to9 after i saw dis pic..
walaoyeh.........
dunno hw to say bout u bo...
erm.....
fat..but not tat fat..[ok oni]
ugly..but not tat ugly too..[lyk..gafield]hahahahahahha
Q larr...hahaa
wei..ur pic look all the same face..no others style look mer?
n wore so simple tat nite..siao!!!

cacatkia™ said...

walao.. need so straight meh.

ANGEL_LINA said...

Thanks for accompanying me that night! Hey, you were cool that night. =)

cacatkia™ said...

thanks Angie.. u look gorgeous that night too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]cacatkia.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that almost 60% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.