Saturday, December 27, 2008

25/12/2008 BBQ on christmas day

On Christmas Day, we already had earlier prepare for this barbeque thingy.
Eventhough it was raining that day, but it ain't stopping us from craving these food!!
Lazy to type words now.. see the pics for yourselves.
I arrived at ah yaw's house around 6pm and started to help him to prepare the stuff...

Burn baby burn!!!!
I lazy wait for the others so i started myself without waiting them...keke
Just a normal barbeque..... got lamb, pork, chicken wing, chicken franks and crab stick.
At first, their cc are huge but at the end everyone's stopped to eat....

some still eating and some tok koks....



ke fatt that day bring chio gal owh... his gf i think

Ah yung and Ah choi...


yi xiong's wife, yi xiong, ah ming and ????... forgot his name already..

Chee liang and his gf was here too..


that look over here is cacatmoi loh...




I ended up sick on the next day because I ate too much..... LOL

No comments: