Wednesday, December 3, 2008

thanks!!!

Today I was really shocked to recieve a present from Angel_lina when I was working at my shop.. We we're chatting at MSN during noon time and told her bout my birthday tomorrow but I didn't knew she would bought a present for me. That really gave me a big surprise! Then just now I've just recieved a birthday wishes sms from Florence. She said she can't wait for 12am to send me a birthday wishes so she sent earlier to me. Anyway, I really appreciate all of it!!! Thanks!!!
I have no idea how did Angel_lina knew I like to read quotes and she got me this one!!
and a birthday card.. awww... I'm so touched!!!
I haven recieved this kind of card for a long time!!



4 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Happy birthday to you ! May your wishes come true. =)

cacatkia™ said...

hope so.. thanks for everything. Never had someone done this for me for a long time. Really appreciate it!!

aLoM said...

Happy birthday Mr Yeo Wei Liang..hehehe. best wishes for you and all the best for your business too.

ANGEL_LINA said...

That's a pretty conservative / traditional gift you got there. LOLZ

How I know you like quotes? Hmm, it seems to me my intuition is getting more accurate & sharper day by day. he he...

Have a blessed day!