Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tough days...

I don't know whether to post this or not but I felt that my distance between her was so far and I'm really tired to chase it back again. I'm tired of all this shit coming to me now. Get used to pretend what I'm not for a long time and it was so devastated. I think I should stop right here...cause I don't know want to write what anymore. Just found a song that was suitable for me now. Just hope tomorrow will be a good day for me and I'll not celebrate my birthday. Thanks for everyones wishes. Better off to bed now...

2 comments:

cync said...

Haiyo.... dont post such sad song la!
Have a good rest and wake up to a better day tomorrow, it's your birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LASAP CACAT! May emoness stay away from you always!

Cheers,
cync

ANGEL_LINA said...

Bless you!