Saturday, December 6, 2008

broken hearted...


As I sit here at my shop now and wonder to myself where did it all go wrong. I really can't answer that question simply because if I search for the answer, I only find something else that went wrong before that so it really is a endless circle of sadness with a few touches of happiness along the way. I hope that you enjoy my blog which is written from the heart. I found a lovely poem that manage to catch what I feel right now...



I hate that
I love you so much
Cause
Even when you are around
I still feel the emptiness all over us


I wish that
I can turn back the time
Cause
Even we are together
I still have doubts towards you


I am sick of pretending
Cause
Even I mention everything was alright
It was not okay


I will still ask more
Cause
Even when you said you had gave me the best
I do not feel it


I pray that you can understand the loneliness of me
Cause
Even you cared about me
I still feel lonely


I am very sensitive to whatever your harsh words
Cause
Even when you said it was a small issue
I bruise easily now


I am not strong
Cause
Even you will give me everything you have
I will keep on crying

3 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Yes, it's a meaningful poem. It was exactly how I felt few months back. Then, I refuse to let the sadness overcome me.
You'll be alright. Take care.

cacatkia™ said...

i really want to thank you for being such a supportive and kindred friend. I've really tried not to let this feeling to overcome me but it's really hard... it's over with her now.

dasolve said...

cheer up! not the end of the world yet