Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the keys of life...


Damn.. I'm lohso in the morning now. Bear with me please because I'm kind of free and my mind is full of things to write. I have experienced a lot in my life for my age and I know everyone experiences the bad and good, but I have experienced very drastic measures on both sides. Some points in my life everything has seemed to work out, and I had many people and an environment that was trustworthy and loving. Other times I have lived in the complete opposite were I have had to deal with a very hateful environment. A dog eat dog world, were people would backstab you just to get some popularity status.


I have to say though that I do not regret experiencing any of these experiences, because they have made me who I am today. There are three very important "key points to life" that I have gathered throughout my experiences, and they are...


1. Always stay true to yourself- When I say this I mean never sell your self out, and always be yourself. Sometimes life will push you towards "fitting in", but if you feel that you "fitting in" is forcing you to change who you are, then don't do it. It sometimes may be easier to just give in and join the crowd but individuality is a very special thing, and it will in the end benefit you in many ways.


2. Never give up- If you have a goal, go for it! If you are willing to work hard enough you can achieve anything. People respect people that keep on pushing through, and in the end you will always get what you want. Sometimes we just want our dreams to fall in our laps, but they don't. You have to work for them, and for many of them you have to work hard.


3. Enjoy life and live it to the fullest- Life is a great and beautiful thing, and sometime you just need to stop and smell the roses. Learn to appreciate the small things in life, and you will be that much happier and appreciative then ever before. Life is too short to get caught up in the stupid stuff, so just enjoy every minute of it. Also live your life to the fullest. Maybe there is an afterlife or we are reincarnated and if there is/we are that's great. But why take the chance? Accomplish all your dreams and aspirations and live life how you want too! That way if there is an afterlife or we are reincarnated then you will only be like "sweet round two!", lol.


I believe that if you live by these three key points then you will find happiness within your self, the people around you, and the beautiful world that surrounds us all. I'm glad to be back as normal now.

3 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Glad to hear that you are back to normal now. =)
Have a great day!

Artowawa said...

Great to hear that you are feeling better!

A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step. So take your time and savour every step.

cacatkia™ said...

actually i wanted to stop blogging but now i'm ok..thanks for the concern!!