Thursday, December 4, 2008

going back with my own life

Just come back from an argument from her. Well, I've got nothing to say here just let it be. Been through to my previous post and I just think that was it all worth? Hell, I think that I was wasting my own time keep moody all the time. WTF.. where's the old cacatkia? Damn, I'm gonna get back to my own life rather than thinking all the shit of her. Seems like her friends are more important than me now so I just let her be. I don't need her to accompany me either. Even though today was my birthday, but I never think off celebrate it anyway. Just like another day for me... Now no need carlsberg, I'm also damn happy!!! This song is specially for her..hahahahaha!! Oh yeah.. for those keypo people who wanna tell her what I write here, just go ahead cause I don't give a FUCK anymore...

No comments: