Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tired…

These two days, I was so damn tired and I’d a fever also. Finally, tomorrow my shop was close for the day. This is what I’ve been waiting for. I’m not like those work at office who can have a holiday on every weekend. My shop closes once a month but tomorrow I think I’m going to come to make some buns that had been reserved by customer to get at the right date. That’s how my life goes like. I’m so tired these few days and I’ve no idea what had happened to me. I think I’d overslept these two days because I was really feeling not well and my head was so dizzy.

Working with my worker was sometimes really stressful. They’re really stupid. I’m just wondering why they are so damn stupid. Even a small thing would let them make a big mess! My sister always scolds them but I don’t know want to pity them or laugh them. They are really stupid than u can think. Sometime I would let them make me fainted. That’s how the world goes... sienzzzz!!!

I haven’t smoke for three days already and I think because of that had made me so moody. Well, these two days my shop business isn’t quite good. That had caused me left some of the buns. Yeah, you couldn't believe that my life wasn’t that good at all as a lot of people think that I’m a happy person. Well, I’m very tired of pretending that I’m not right now. Last night, we quarreled. She went to her friend’s home to accompany her rather than accompany me. I’m sick man! Doesn’t she know what I really want? Sometimes I just think does she ever think what do I really need? I’m sick, damn fucking sick! Just let it be… really tired now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

worker - Its because there are stupid then u are the boss. If they are clever, then they will be the boss liaw lo ahhah
am i rite o not ?
just my 2 cents

ANGEL_LINA said...

It's best to avoid smoking and eating oily food during this sickly period of yours. Consume more of that 'sadness drink' ya. Take care!

aLoM said...

Yo bro.. Chill ahh.. Dont let the sickness and the probs gets the best of you.. Try to relax abit more.. i know how you feel. So you just take care ahh.. Get well soon.

lasapka said...

i tell you what... 放下男人的尊元,向她求婚。 成家立业。

Soul Hart said...

Boss... yesterday lim teh u place there leh...

cacatkia™ said...

anonymous : u're right but u dunno how stupid they're.. if u come to my shop work, u'll know..really fainted!

angel_lina : i'd drink a lot of sadness drink just now. Thanks for caring!

aLoM : Thanks for understanding me.

lasapka : i dunno chinese lah!

soul hart : i know u got come la..ice lemon tea mah.. with lasapka.. hehe