Monday, October 27, 2008

Another recipe??

Last night i was so damn hungry so started to crave something to eat. Luckily my buddies called me and asked me out for a dinner. Started to find some new place that we haven't been to as we'd always hanging out at the same place.

Finally we'd decided to go to Island Antonia's Recipe!



Definitely a nice place to dine in with your love ones..

everything you wanna eat, it's all inside here..


some nice pose eh.. my friend took this pics one.


Hot lemon tea and Island's special juice..
They tried my Island special juice and said that it's too sour but for me its just nice!


aiyo~! come this place still drink 100plus and sprite..so wasted ley..


Black pepper lamb chop..


This one i didn't asked the name but i know it's a fried rice..hehe


Chicken chop...


Is this called Umai thingy? I know it's not bad..

Chicken mushrooms soup with some breads..


Fish and Chip


Cheese Omellete.. fat owh~!!

This is mine, Chicken Omellete
she share with me mah.. wanna diet leh~ hehe
That's why my mom always tell me not to talk when eating..
my friend snapshot me liao loh..


Finally this is the hurting part..eating is all the fun but when paying is all the saddest part..
No money then wash dishes loh...
Anyway, the price is quite reasonable because no service charge at all..hehehe


3 comments:

lasapka said...

the last time i went there:
i ordered : carlberg
wife ordered: water melon juice
little son : susu pen.

Anonymous said...

damn so expensive..

cacatkia™ said...

lasapka : no eat meh?

goolooloo: aiyo.. enjoy mah..