Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a lil moody day,,

Today business was a little bit slow because it was raining. Yesterday morning I've stick ed Miri Community sticker on the fridge to help promote the net since last Saturday, we've made the biggest gathering ever. Well, my mother and i had paid a visit to my grandma last night because our relatives told us that she is getting weak. She doesn't have any sickness at all but she's just too old. My grandma now was around 90 years old or more than that. When i met her at her bedroom, she was so skinny and pale. She couldn't barely open her eyes now. I felt sad for her. She was still struggling for her life now. When i was inside the room, i saw a photo album and i took it to view the photos. Being disappointed that i didn't saw my father's pictures in it. I couldn''t remember how he looked like as he passed away when i was just only 4years old. Looks like i could only remember his face on the photo at the cemetery. I should stop talking about this sensitive stuff now.Well, i only can wish my grandma will get well soon!



Now mcnet's sticker is on da fridge!!




3 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Hope your grandma gets well soon.

= FLoReNcE = said...

Wish all the best to ur grandma. Wish her get well soon.

cacatkia™ said...

angel_lina & florence : too late already.. T.T