Thursday, October 23, 2008

May you rest in peace...

When I came down from my work upstairs after finishing making the buns, my mother told me that my grandma has just passed away. I was really shocked at that moment as I've just visited her few days ago. Everything just happened to fast. Today I can't close the shop because I've just finished making the buns so Saturday my shop will be closed for the funeral. I've nothing to say anymore and I'm not in the mood now so sorry if there is any inconvenience caused.


14 comments:

cync said...

Condolence to your family, may your popo rest in peace. Take care pal.

ANGEL_LINA said...

My heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved grandmother. May her soul rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

my deepest condolences to you and your family. may her soul rest in peace.

= FLoReNcE = said...

Deepest condolences to your family. may ur grandma rest in peace!

aLoM said...

sorry to hear that bro..My deepest condolence to you and you family. Stray strong bro! May her soul rest in peace.

:) said...

so sorry to hear the lost of your beloved grandma.
may her soul rest in peace.
summer77

-pEi- said...

dude,
depest condolences and may your grandma rest in peace. take care of yourself too as you are the guy at home

cacatkia™ said...

thanks everyone..really appreciate it..

MR.pink-eclipse said...

sorry to hear this,may her soul rest in peace..btw stay strong o!

cacatkia™ said...

thanks man.. i'm ok now

Elle Lina said...

Condolence to you and your family.

Soul Hart said...

My deepest condolence to you and your family. May her soul rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

May your grandma rest in peace. You gotta be strong. Tat's call life.

cacatkia™ said...

thanks everyone.. i'm fine now..