Sunday, October 12, 2008

Got award and bored at the same day..


Got this award from aLoM
Thanks for the award!!



So those who decided to accept this award, they will follow the below steps:


1. Put the logo on your blog.


2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.


3. Nominate 10 other blogs.


4. Add links to those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.





I won't be giving any award to other bloggers because it'll go to them also..( not I'm selfish wanna keep the award alone, is all i want give already let aLoM give liao leh)


Today so damn bored at shop, not a lot of customer today but still manage to sell all the buns finish. Surprisingly, YB Andy Chia had come to my shop today. Actually he came to my shop very often one and every customer will shake hands with him. Like a superstar ain't he? Now, I'm sitting alone at my room blogging for nothing yet my buddies are playing badminton at the court now. I'm so so so hungry now...

Heard that there is someone suicide at the Imperial Mall today. Looks like a lot of things happening today huh? Lucky i still can manage my own problems rather than giving up my life. Its such a waste anyway... Well, gonna find something for my stomach now...chiao~!!!

No comments: