Sunday, October 19, 2008

Miri Community car owner's gathering at my shop.

Yesterday was a really successful event and even though it was tiring but it was really worth! Thanks to BimmerGuy who organised the gathering at my place and MegaSound Audio Team for showing some demo there too. I'm happy to know some of the members that i've never met before. What really shocked me is Kycer had really bought the Barney doll and put it at front of my car bonnet. Actually we're just joking but he'd really bought it! These are some pics that I've taken by using my phone and the blur pics is grabbed from Kcyer. Too bad James's R35 and Rabbitx's R34 didn't come and some of the members too but the event was still HOT!!
I'm still waiting for Kingston pics cause he's got lots of it...




This is a little tough job for me because I'd to close the road but some of the customers just parked in there at the other road so i can't do what also..




Ah kong's ride..


Micheal's ride..



MegaSound Team doing some audio demo and Kingston taking pictures on Yong's ride..




there's quite a lot of Mcnet members joining the gathering..






my ride with the Barney.. this Kycer......lol~!!






Kingston's ride..

Maxi's ride...

Pink eclipse's ride..





Smarthing's ride..





Lim Pek's and Mr.J's ride..



Micheal's and Jerry Lim's ride..



ARTA's the only Intergra at the gathering..



lasapka's mighty jeep!!!!



Ah kong and Micheal..


I was playing in da jeep!! keke..






DOHC V-tec with turbo..










Finally our DK has finally arrived..
He told me he just woke up and rush to the gathering.. haha


Everyone was looking at the DK's ride.


From left: pink-eclipse, Mr.J, Bobby , Yong99, cacatkia, Ryabren , ARTA, angel_lina and stay1


From left : Bimmerguy, stay_one, EF_JL, Jerry Lim, ARTA , Kycer, Mr.J, Coolman, angel_lina, Flare and Lasapka


From left : angel_lina, ykylilian, hui lee, Kycer, EF_JL's gf and EF_JL.



From left : Mcnet founder Ryabren and Kingston the photographer






This group photo pic was grabbed from Lasapka and Kingston.





KNN..you see his face still can smiling when burning the tyres..siao!!


Anyway, enjoy the video that I've recorded.. DK burning tyres and drifting session..hehe

15 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

walao....nice gatheringggggg........ too bad I cant join. :(

ANGEL_LINA said...

It was a fun gathering filled with lots of good will.

cacatkia™ said...

florence : next time make sure you come and join us for the next gathering..

angel_lina : yeah! even though it was tiring but it was really fun to know all of you guys there!

Anonymous said...

wah wah...i should've come..

anyways, im linking you!

cacatkia™ said...

crabhacker : next time got gathering make sure you come ya!!

ANGEL_LINA said...

hey, the 'intergra' nick is ARTA

^_^

cacatkia™ said...

aiks.. thanks for telling me..hehehe

Anonymous said...

cacatkia,

It's nice meeting you on Sat. Wonderful gathering. I see a big smile on your face that day!

stay1

cacatkia™ said...

hey, stay1.. nice to meet you that day too!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiks I the one miss gathering pics ah~

cacatkia™ said...

at least ur car pics at there..haha

coolman_wrx said...

well done........nice to meet u guys!

cacatkia™ said...

coolman : nice to meet you too!!! Teh C peng..hehe

Anonymous said...

wah! what a nice gathering there :)

cacatkia™ said...

yeah.. it is true a fun and exciting gathering!!