Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally...

It's me again.. damn bored at shop now. Well, i think today would go home early again cause a lot of people buy again. Same like yesterday, good business again. Tonight I'm gonna attend my cousin's wedding ceremony with my family. Just wondering if my 7th sis got join or not? As i know my 4th sis didn't join cause she was at Brunei now. I think it should be fun tonight..

Finally.......... my car is fully tinted with black now! Oh yes! I've been thinking for this for a long time because i was really busy at working so that's why i didn't have the time to tint my ride. Hmmm.. just thinking about yesterday, was kinda pissed off by the worker next to my shop. Next to my shop was an accessories shop. I asked his worker to tint my ride but what he answered was kinda lame for me. "Wan meh? So many police these days wor? Lazy leh? " Walao.. like this also can? I thought you we're doing your business? My mom drive my car out so that's why i was thinking to tint it..hand itchy mah.. Then he said don't have stock but he got sell by his own. I asked how much but he asked he dunno how to charge the price. What the hell? You've been working for a few years but still dunno the price of it? That was ridiculous.. Lazy to hear all the excuses,i just replied, its ok..i don't need anymore. So i called Sobo to come my shop and take my car to his shop to tint at his shop. Luckily he was very free so he drive his car and put it at my shop then drive my car to his shop. Around 5pm,my shop already finish sold out the buns and i drive his car to his shop to take my car. Now my ride was fully Mafia ride..haha



Ping was tinting my ride. His skill wasn't bad at all..

Awh..when i go Sobo's shop, surely I'll take a peep on my lovely grill.
Soooooo miss them!! Dunno when Sobo would finish add the grill mesh on it..
only left two only leh..


100% tinted on my whole ride.. badass now.
Watch out for police dude..

4 comments:

aLoM said...

Aiseh...Mafia ride ler.. Later drive at night knot see owh..

cacatkia™ said...

alom: i already get used to that long time ago..haha

Anonymous said...

where the shop u tinted ur car???i still wondering how to make my myvi to be VIP sytle... the rim already vip style...deep dish rim...

cacatkia™ said...

this shop already closed. If you love VIP styled, join my club here and learn more bout it.

www.dzeusvip.com