Wednesday, October 15, 2008

stress..

I think when Mcnet member have seen this "stress" word, surely they'll think I'm stress about the coming gathering at my shop. Well, I'm not that stress about that at the moment. I'm now sitting alone at my room started to blog again. Today i wasn't feeling any better. Actually i wanted to wash my car now but i feel very tired and the weather was a little bit moody.I feel dizzy, headache and fever. I got a toothache some more. Damn! That started from Monday till now and tomorrow I'm gonna go to the dentist and pluck it away. It was so hurt that makes me headache all day. She still haven't find me the whole day till now but that's OK.. I bet that she'll call me later. Today my shop was a lot of customer, that makes me didn't bother about my sickness. Ah Zheng and Rabbitx also got come today but Rabbitx said that he's not joining the gathering because he was going to Brunei. We've lose one of the R34 now...sad! Oh yeah! Tomorrow i didn't have to open shop but I'm still busy with my schedule. But... i have to make the customers order tomorrow. *sigh* Every worker seems to have a happy day but I'm gonna make that pau at noon time alone!
This coming Saturday seems like a challenge for me. 32 members or more will be joining the Mcnet gathering at my shop around 3.30pm. Wow! Really damn shocking as this is the first biggest gathering ever held. MegaSound Team and what team also got join this gathering. I think i should serve them the "Sadness Drink" hahahahahahhahaha... Just hope everything will be going smoothly that day!

3 comments:

Soul Hart said...

Stress = Opportunity + Constraint

Bout the gathering, no worries, 70% show faces is consider a success already.

ANGEL_LINA said...

All the best to you!

Don't worry, everything's gonna be great.

cacatkia™ said...

soul hart : hope its a sucess!

angel_lina : hope so!