Saturday, October 4, 2008

i'm crappin again..

Today i woke up late and everything was a mess at work because the time wasn't enough for me to produce the bun at the exact time. Normally i woke up around 4am to 5am but today was 5.30am..late for half an hour..dammit! As usual also la..i always wake up late one..haha~OMG.. got one customer had ordered to take the bun around 8am but i haven bake it out. Gotta say sorry for that.. luckily she wasn't angry at me..huhu~ I just thought that if my sis
was here, for sure she's gonna kill me for coming to work late. Okie.. yesterday i was glad to receive my postage from Diamond Zeus as i've ordered something from them last week. I'm still waiting for my bling bling stuff from Singapore and i think it'll arrived next week. Just can't wait for that stuff to arrive..
guess what is it inside?
nothing special also...
sender from Marco.. hehe~


some stickers that the other members had ordered from me..



Sobo had early sticked on his ride already..
what a good example..hehe

No comments: