Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged by EVAmae..

1. What’s your ambition?
I don't have one so far, can you suggest one for me now?
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Both are important for me.
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
When my mom tell me to go to die. lol... just joking anyway..hehe
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Depends on what kind of situation I'm facing.
5. How many babies you want?
The more i want, the more faster i go bankruptcy so i better want a boy and a girl..hehe
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah, somewhere over the rainbow. (sounds familiar rite?) hehe..
7. What is your goal for this year?
Hope i will earn more money!
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I have no idea about this wor...
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
: go out must give a suggestion so that i won't keep ronda.. oil mahal bah
: don't always say " up to you "
: don't always bully me
: don't tie me so tight until go out yumcha with my buddies also can't
: friendly
: supportive
: understands when I can’t return call/ reply messages asap
: trust me whenever I am away
: doesn’t limit my every moves
: able to wait patiently for my every delayed events
10. What are you really afraid of?
no money..
11. What is your bad habits?
lazy..
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
KNN!!Go to hell!!
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Oh yeah.. only for the one that believed me.
14. What does flying means to you?
means I'm free from everything (for a moment lah)
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
My buns at my shop..keke
16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
When my online gf gave me a bling bling item..
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.:
I haven't met her but she's sweet!!
18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Smoking, drinking and talking crap with my buddies.
19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
Tan Sri Dato cacatkia??
20. What is ur lucky number?
8

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

i. js8825

ii. QueencesSammy
iii. carmen_wen
iv. Florence
v. angel_lina
vi. Smallee
vii. goolooloo
viii. pink-eclipse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag cacatkia. but .. i malas to reply tag now. next time oky?

cacatkia™ said...

aiyo.. so malas meh.

= FLoReNcE = said...

I'm trying my best to reply ur tag.

smallee said...

thanks for the tag... and I will not be malas and will not try my best.. I will do it..okie..

hahaha.. all the best dude.

cacatkia™ said...

good then..hehe