Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Yonglina for the 3rd time..

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 1921

Name : Yeo Wei Liang

Sisters : 7

Brothers : Nope, I'm the only son in the family

Shoe size : 9

Height : I have no idea, gonna measure it later

Where do you live : Miri

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Nope, i dunno how to swim

Fallen asleep at school : Always

Broken someone’s heart : Yes

Fell off your chair : Yes, During secondary school time when i was busy playing with my chair

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes

Saved e-mails : Sometimes

What is your room like : Full with car posters and a mess too

What’s right beside you : My HP

What is the last thing you ate : My mom's cooking

Ever had Chicken pox : Yes

Sore throat : Yes, always

Stitches : Yes. 4 inches long

Broken nose : Nope

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes

Like picnics : Never had a chance before

the last person you danced with : At Balcony with three girls that night

Last thing made you smile : When i read some funny jokes while surfing on the net.

You last yelled at : My worker

Kissed anyone : Yes

Get sick : Yeah, a lil headache

Talk to an ex : Nope as not contact each other anymore

Miss someone : Janice

Who do you really hate: Nope

Do you like your hand-writing : Nope

Are your toe nails painted : Siao ah! I'm a guy la..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hotel

What color shirt are you wearing now : Black

Are you a friendly person : Nope, I don't talk much

Do you have any pets : Used to be

Do you sleep with the TV on : Seldom

What are you doing right now : Replying on this tag

Can you handle the truth : Depends on what situation

Are you closer to your mother or father : My mom only because my dad past away when i was 4 years old

Do you eat healthy : Not really, sometimes eat too little and sometimes eat too much

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Hang out with my buddies

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet most of the time

Are you confident : Sometimes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Helping at my sister's shop every weekend

2. Riding bicycle everywhere

3. Go fishing with my friends

4. My first puppy Love

5. Still inmature

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Renovate my own house

2. Travel around the world

3. Buy a luxury car and mod it to VIP

4. Make my business big

5. Get married

5 of my bad habits

1. Dislike to explain for everything that i've done

2. Lazy to wake up early

3. Like to smoke

4. Too quiet

5. Forgetful

5places I have been living

1. Krokop, Miri

2. Krokop, Miri

3. Krokop, Miri

4. Krokop, Miri

5. Krokop, Miri

5 people I tag

1. AloM

2. TeamGD

3. Jeovince

4. Angel_lina

5. StratoS


No comments: