Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my bad experience at.......

Actually yesterday I was planning to go to Kaya & Toast to have a try since they've opened but I just know that when I read at the forum and know that it was closed at 7pm, so I went out to have a look and it was really closing that time...*sigh* I read some comment that there was a little complaint on the food and price but I think it was just starting so just hope they'll improve as I have ever experienced this before... Ok...I’ll stop crapping around now.




ARGHHH~!!! It was closed when i went to take a look.. gonna go there earlier next time!




These pics were taken from my friend as he already tried the food there yesterday. He said it was so expensive and the service was quite slow. There was not much customer at that time so I think probably some minor mistakes eh?




Then my friend suggested coming to SOHO. This is the first time we came here and they'd gave us much disappointment and I seriously think that we need some encouragement then we'll step in there again.. Actually my friend had suggested me earlier what to eat and drink at there because she was an ex-staff there. I went there late anyway because I have to bring her from work. My friend told me when I reached there that they'd ask the waiter can we combine the two tables together. The waiter replied “Do you guys eat something here later?” WTF, is this how you ask a customer? Even I work at an eatery shop but this question was really damn stupid to ask customer. Everyone comes to the shop to drink doesn't meant have to eat the food! That pissed off my friend seriously. The service was totally thumbs down and it wasn't that hygienic at all too. Why did I say like that? Well, you are going to know that later...




It wasn't full at the time I reached there but there was quite a number of westerners inside there drinking, dancing and yelling each other..




I didn't order anything to eat because I was a little bit full at that time. This Fish N Chip was ordered by my friends and what he commented was just OK...

My other friends wanted to eat burger so he'd ordered some at the stall just in front of SOHO but I saw the waiter looked at us like “you can't eat outside food at our shop" reaction... Isn't that kind of pissed off?




This is what i've ordered... SOHO cooler.
Its ain't cool as you think..



She ordered the Jasmine Green Tea.



My friend ordered the Tomato Juice and Orange juice... One thing I want to say here is we haven sit for a few minutes, the waiter asked us to pay the bill... What the heck is this kind of service? You want us eat, my friend ordered food. Now so fast want to us to go away huh? My friend tells the waiter to wait and you know what? He stood at the back of us... This is ridiculous... That really gave me a bad impression of the place from now.




This is the worst part, there are insects crawling in the sugar and cockroaches shit!!!!! Luckily she didn't use sugar when drinking the tea but one of my friends did... hahahahahahaha!!! The total price for overall was around sixty plus so i think it wasn't worthy at all...Well, this place would be my conversation for some time with my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you yong soi eh..keke

Anonymous said...

KNN..too eng dao i think..