Monday, September 22, 2008

what i did on sunday??

Everyone can sleep late on Sunday but for me its another working day again... sienzzzz. Lucky the buns and paus sold out early and i can go home early also.. Yesterday i was fully booked by my friends and i don't even have the time to online.. heh heh~!! Lazy type again lah..later got ppl say me loso..haha


busy making this pau all morning..


close up look..haven sprayed yet

finished sprayed with rose pink colour.. i do this all alone for hours leh..

come to Lutong around 5pm to meet my friends from Bintulu..they're all drag kakis and one of them has sent their ride to Soon Foon to mod.. this is the Soon Foon tauke's ride..


big inter cooler dude!!!

Then i meet some friends at esplanade. Actually its Mayong who called me to meet him at esplanade so i invited my bintulu friends to go there too.. this is one of the member from Wish-mania club..


i love its interior.. some LCDs make it a lil feel of VIP style..


spotted mascot there but the rims really not so nice for me..lack of S&F but i bet he'll make it soon..


some friends from team SECTOR 15.. Mayong also joined their team wor..


abel curi curi ride this car out.. sure let her mom scold..haha

Later come down around 6 something and meet my buddy playing badminton at krokop 9 there.. don't know what association is that.. above the pics was chee liang and shau nee.

kok and chee liang switching places..

shau nee and ke fatt..

chee liang and kok again..

look at his sohai face..lol

ah yaw and ah yong..
Of course i got play also lah... lazy take my pics only..hehe
Really tired yesterday.. and i wake up late to work today some more..lolx..

No comments: