Thursday, September 18, 2008

I had a rough night with a retard!!

Yesterday I was closing my shop on 6pm as I normally close at that time but there was a customer in my shop who was sitting there for a long time. Nothing much usual at that time because he was a regular customer and his brother always got ordering food from us recently but last night was a shocking experience that I ever had in my life. He came to my shop around 5pm with his brother but his brother left around 5 something and left him alone there. As all the customers already left, I told one of my workers to tell him that we’re closing our shop now but that guy just suddenly laugh loudly! Whoa.. what the hell is that guy doing?! He started to act like he was been possessed by something man. My worker started freak out and ran into the shop because she wan so damn shocked!! ha ha~ It was quite amusing that time because he was laughing and pointing his finger up to the sky and muttering some words. DAMN!!! I wanna go home now man!! That was what I’m thinking all night!!


It was 6.30pm and I keep waiting him to leave but he still sitting there talking to himself so I asked my workers to go upstairs back to their room. That just left me and my mom with that guy. My mom cant tolerate anymore so she walk towards him and told that guy we’re closing now and wanna go home cause we’re tired. You know what? He asked my mom “ Can you please switch on the lights please?” He was sitting outside of the shop and it was really dark at that time. My mom just told me to switch on but when I switched it, there was no lights!! Good lord!! ha ha..
OK.. back to that guy, he stood up and arranged the 3 chairs with him neatly and pretended like there was someone seating there.. Then he said to us that he was sorry for causing trouble and told us not to be greed for money because only god knows who was bad and who was good. (that’s why he keep pointing to the sky). Then he said about those political stuff which newspaper always publish now. What crossed my mind was “ Is it because of the 916 that make him go insane huh?” Normally he wasn’t like this but why last night?? After crapping all those stuff, he explained he was from Labuan and came here to work at Shell for few months already. We kept told him we wanna close the shop now but he all the sudden laughing and acting crazily again!! OK! This was really annoying.. My mom and I went back in and I started to call my sis to tell her what happened. My sis was shocked because that guy all the sudden would become like this as normally he was so normal. He was tapping his own body and doing kinda like gymnastic act by lifting himself up by using the chairs.. SIAO!!!!!


I can’t resisted anymore as it was 7.30pm!!! I was so damn hungry and pissed off!! I wanna call some guy to bash him up but I think of the shop reputation so I decided to think of another way. I gave him the last chance so I walked towards him again and said I really need to go home now because I need to bring someone right now. you know what, I haven finished my word he just waved at me to go away and said give him sometime. FUCK lah!!! I was so damn pissed off and I say FUCKING SHIT !!!! Then I walked into my shop and called my friend to give me the police headquarter's number and I called to make a report. The guy in the phone gave me the police in charge and the patrol car came here just only 10 minutes. Not bad also leh..


My friends also came because they were so curious as this was the first time in my shop. The policeman asked me what happened and I explained the whole situation.. They sat together with the guy and persuaded him to go home. They shake hands together and that retard was chatting with them about those stuff he earlier talked to me. One of the policeman came to me and said give him 10 minutes and he’ll leave the shop. OK lah.. better than nothing, I told them I was so damn hungry and I wanna fetch someone back home later ( cheat him only lah but hungry is real one leh!!!) Then the policeman said can I leave one of the table and a chair for him so you can close your shop now. Walao.. I said this kind of chair you can’t find anywhere in Miri and if it’s lost whose gonna pay for that!! How irresponsible leh.. They tried to persuade him again and he finally agreed to go.. YAHOO!!!!!! I was so damn happy but it was already 8pm!! I still remember the policeman keep asking me what time do I close shop a lot of times!!! That guy just walked to his car and keep pointing to the sky and keep laughing.. Really retard and so fucking siao leh.. Waste my time only!! My friends keep joking me saying why I got a friend like this? Maybe he was to stress over something but why he can’t go somewhere else rather than coming my shop to make a nuisance!!!! So selfish!!! I went back home don’t even have a time to rest leh.. Just bathing and eating my dinner already wanna 9pm leh.. That time I gonna fetch my gf and go yumcha with my friend..Missed the time online last night. haizzz… What a total retard!!! Just wait and see if he still got the face to come my shop again or not.. !!!

5 comments:

dd=.=bb said...

OMG.. scary scary and its so near to boulevard. Did he return?

dasolve said...

cacat, this actually can be reported to the police already as they have operation to clean all the mental disorder people out from the street and provide necessary help if needed. This operation started sometime last month i think.

cacatkia™ said...

nope... he was a very normal person leh..just dunno why last night become like this..

ChiL said...

did u recorded it??

cacatkia™ said...

if i recorded it, i'll upload it on YouTube and post in Mcnet loh..hehe