Thursday, September 25, 2008

customer is always right

when i come to this i always think that we've been given a good services and customer can relax at our shop and taste our food. What pissing me off is some customers stole my shop items.. Even though my shop items was very rare and attractive, it wasn't fair to take it away right? Just luckily some stuff i still got stock..haizzzz.. do business also hard nowadays..
stuff that I've lost ..
this is the wooden item that hanged at my toilet.. this represent the female one but the male one was lost!!!! I found this one lost when my shop just opened last year..haizzzz

This is the most attractive one to the customer, everyone likes it because it was special and the result is this one lost the most........



cutie h andy long spoon also lost these few days.... all the item was brought from China.. even cups also lost but not much la..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EstherHuiLee said...

I saw the spoon before when i going to new sao bao...Really special one lo!Hehehe...No wonder ppl wanna take it =.=" But so bad la..ppl doing business, why want steal it wor!

cacatkia™ said...

hui lee: yeah.. luckily i still got stock loh..