Monday, September 8, 2008

I Don't Care

I don't care if you tell me That you are not perfect Because nobody is born to be perfect

I don't care if you tell me That you are stupid Because we can learn together from A-Z and head to toe


I don't care if you tell me That you are poor and you have no money Because I don't need any diamonds or pearls


I don't care if you tell me That you are not pretty Because I am not good looking either


I don't care if you tell me That we will live in a small hut but not big castle

Because I know we will live happily ever after even without it

I don't care if you tell me That you have sickness in you Because I want to make you happy and spend more time with you


I don't care if you tell me That you don't love me Because I know what's inside of you and I'm a part of your life


I don't care if you tell me That you are leaving me for another guy Because I'll be waiting for you to come back for no matter what


I don't care if you tell me That it's not worth waiting for you Because I believe in you and me, faith and destiny


I don't care if you tell me That there will be end of day sooner or later Because I have faith someday, somewhere and somehow there will be you and me


I don't care if love doesn't come my way Because I will find my own way to love
I'll wait until the day that someone special comes knocking on my heaven's door

Even if I'm going to leave you and the world one day I just want you to know That you'll always have me My heart and soul As nobody can tears us apart


Promise me that you will go on with your life Be as happy and cheerful as you are I'll be your guardian angel and protect you from harm


This I promise you i will Love u always,