Friday, September 26, 2008

retard at my shop again....

This morning i was at upstairs busying with my work and when i came down, i saw that retard sitting at the same table like that day. This time he was accompanied by a woman, i think she's her wife. Aiks, i forget to describe that how that retard looks like. He was bald, wearing specs and around thirty or forty something. He looks normal today. I was just thinking in my mind " WTF this guy still got face come here again since that day incident! " Seriously if it was me, i won't come again man. It was so damn embarrassed. There was two customers sitting at another table just in front of him and i think they knew each other because they were waving hands.
I keep watching his every movement. He was talking to them and pointing at the sky again!! OMG.. it was the same movement like that day but he wasn't tapping himself or being possessed.. Just a normal talk and laughing but i know what he was talking anyway. GOD again.. His wife doesn't seem to be bothered at all. LOL~!! Then he shake hands with those guys and left away with his wife.
I haven't finished yet because he just came my shop again. OMG.. just right in front of me now with her wife again. Now plus his brother also.. they all seems have a very normal talk. I'm so so so so DAMN confused now. Is he mentally problem or what.......?
I can't explain this at all..what he had done that day compared to today was totally two person....

2 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

LOL...y ur shop always attracted those ppl. That'e means ur pao too delicious and popular liao. :)

cacatkia™ said...

lol..u think i wan meh..