Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Yonglina again..

What's your favorite card game?

Black Jack..

Did you speak to your mother today?

Yeah, this morning..

Where do you live?

Miri..

How many months until your birthday?

3 months..

Where is your sister right now?

I have 7 sisters so which one you wanna know..?

Who was the last person you called?

Janice..

Who's bothering you right now?

Some retard..

Anything you're giving up on?

I give up on my current club and joined the other club because of that retard..

Who was the last person you gave your number to?

A kick chick..

When was the last time you cleaned your room?

I have no idea also..

Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now?

MONEY..

How did you wake up this morning?

My alarm woke me up this morning..

What's the last bone you broke?

Fish bone..

How many letters are in your last name?

5 letters..

What are you excited about?

Waiting for my items arrive from Singapore and KL..

Do you curse a lot?

Yeah,do you want some..?

Anything been heavy on your heart lately?

Yeah.. seems to be more heavier now..

Do you drink bottled water?

Yup, everyday at work..

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?

Yesterday..

Have you lost friends in the past years?

Yeah..

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?

Depends on the situation..

What's the last thing that made you smile?

I have no idea because i smiled everyday..LoL..

Last person you texted?

Marco from Diamond Zeus Boutique tauke..

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?

At night because i was working whole day..

Who do you tell everything to?

My best buddy..

Have you been to New York City?

Nope. I only wish i could go..

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?

Yes..

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?

Yes. Too much time..

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?

SRK South School..

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?

Yeah, Seison addicted on kawaii japanese android..

who's been drunk recently?

Mayong..

Where is your phone?

Next to me..

What happened at 10:00 am today?

A retard came to my shop again..

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?

Sure,Lee Kong Long..haha

When was the last time you cried?

I always cried inside my heart everyday..

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?

Last year ,when he past away..

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?

Looking at the ceiling..

How many and what kind of animals are in your house?

3 kinds..cats, dogs and rats..

When was the last time something bothered you?

That chode bothered me last few months ago..

Do you hate any of your ex's?

Some..

What is your greatest accomplishment?

I've no idea..

Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?

Both looks ok for me..

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?

My buddy..

Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?

Sure..that would look more sexy..

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

Yeah, when i was totally drunk..haha

Can you play any instruments?

Erm...nope..

What do you miss about your past?

childhood time..

Have you ever had a song written about you?

Nope..

Who are you going to tag after this?

QueencesSammy

Js8825
Abby
Jeovine

No comments: