Thursday, September 11, 2008

my sis wedding at Bintulu

I just realise that i had taken a lots of pictures during the trip to Bintulu on 8th & 9th of September. My sister's boy was from Bintulu so that's why they've made the ceremony there. This is a happy moment for me and my family because its my 7th sis wedding day. No kidding man.. i actually got 7 sisters and I'm the youngest boy in the family.Actually i was more happy because less one person nagging me now and one more thing is i don't need to work two days... *lolz* My mom early go there with my 5th sis and 6th sis and her bf. Still need me to write a story here huh? I think picture tells a millions of words.. don't hope to see my face inside too cause i don't like to take pictures of myself..hehehe





definitely would swim here..

the mini playground..


When i just reached here, i was shocked it was Boulevard apartment wor..

got sea view some more.. not bad..
those swimming pool ain't deep...


took those pictures on 11th floor... i think i haven come to Bintulu for ages so I'm not quite sure about the places..

my bedroom kinda small huh?


the living room looks neat..

kitchen was really nice but we didn't use it at all..

the place not bad for me lah..


Just reach only they want to go find something to eat... Nvm lah, I'm hungry also..hehe
My 2nd sis's son lived at Bintulu so he introduced us to eat something cold.. The Ice City!!!

inside design not bad also..really suits the theme..

it got a lot of branches whole over ASIA!!


look at the ceilings.. really nice decorations
too many choices made my sis don't even know what to order..haha


even the menu was really nicely decorated.. salute!!


see their cannot tahan faces..wakakaka



don't ask me the name..i forgot already.


my 2nd sis's stepson.. Banabas (sounds like banana for me..haha)


my 5th sis's son.. Brandon Sim..

Finish filling up our stomach, we all head back to our apartment and i went to my sis room which was beside of mine to hang out with my nephew..


gameboy freak.. go where also bring them..

i was watching movie then all the sudden my 4th sis's 2nd daughter ( Sherlyn ) came to me and say i should need to get ready for the wedding dinner..


lol... so fast dark liao.. gonna get ready now..

reached the Parkcity Hotel..


5th sis with Sherlyn..

kawaii neh !!!


my 5th sis look gorgeous..

my 6th sis looks pretty that night too..


Brandon with Sherlyn





some pics of my 5th n 6th sis..



fuiyoo!! i was sitting on the VIP table.. not my car VIP table..haha

waiting for the guests to arrive..


damn nice!! so bling too!!

time for cutting cakes...

sorry for my damn lausy phone camera..


my mom, 7th sis, brother in law and his parents..


this time all of my sis were on stage and i was pretending busying taking pics..( to avoid of getting up stage) but at last also went up..haha

the event was so sucessful and i drank a lot of beer with my sis.. when it was time to go back to our apartment, my sis all wanted to have some fun because the night was still young hahaha!! At the end, i carried my 4th sis back home coz she was totally drunk!!! Lucky i didnt drank a lot of beer..if not, i wouldn't know who will carry me back... around 1am, i went swimming with my two nephew..haha really siao rite.. then i went to bed around 4am..

i woke up around 11am next day and they were all started to pack things up to go back Miri.. i was like.. so fast!!!!



waiting my sis to get their car at the basement. Then we all went to my 2nd sis's husband shop to grab something to eat..

some view of the apartment.. bye bye..

This Janice(4th sis eldest daughter) really naughty..tell her to smile, she stick her tounge out..haih~!!


follow my 2nd sis car to their shop.. actually that was my nephew who drive the car cause he was more familiar with the road there... but he has no driving license at all!!!


arrived at destination... actually i still dunno the shop name..haha


Look at the sisters face, i already know they very hungry.. hehe

Tricia (Big sis's eldest daughter), my big sis didnt come so she represents her to come..







dunno how to comment on the food.. not bad only lah


walk across the street was my 2nd sis's husband another cafe.. so i tried some buns.. i didnt ate all of it so i can really comment on this.. my own more nicer lah..

they should improve more on their paus... my only comment lah..
finish eat sure need some exercise so we all went to shopping!!!

the only mall in Bintulu as i know.. lolx
at first i thought it was a franchise of BAOZ but i just realise it was a replica.. look at the sighboard as u can see i doesnt have any "Z" there..lolz..



my 2nd sis's husband really know how to make business huh.. this is his shop also... lmao~!!

for hip hoppers...

Merrybrown still exist wor.. i'm really sakai this time...

put these kids to this place is the best thing to do..so we wont bother to look after them.. haha


a lil peep inside the playground..
does it look like a big cage?

my nephew went outside with me to look for the view as my sis continued their shopping.. upper floor is a hotel.. kinda weird for me because the basement was at the centre..

viewed the Parkcity Hotel..




hahaha..cacatkia's official logo. Not bad tho..


go back inside and find a place to chit chat..


Carven ( my 2nd sis's eldest son)
time to head back now.. time passed so quicky huh.. haizzz
On the journey,i spotted Bintulu courthouse.. wonder how it looks inside..


we all come look at my 2nd sis's husband home awhile.. all of it designed from him... still under process anyway.. maybe will finished at the end of the year..




reached Miri around 6pm and we all gathered at Tanjung to eat for dinner.. hehe.. this is my 4th sis ride.. so daring huh we use this car all the way to Bintulu..haha

some pics i grabbed from my 5th sis phone..





my mom and 5th sis..

5th sis and 7th sis

damn.. my 7th sis looks nice with that clothes!!













so sweet!!!
Times goes by so fast.. i still remember the time i've played with my 7th sis when we were young.. Now everyones growing up and she has parted from me to have her own life. i really missed her now but all i can is only wish her to have a happy life at Bintulu..



6 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulation to your sister,by the way....that is GBA SP....not PSP....no same brand also....

dasolve said...

waiting for cacatkia's turn :D

stephie said...

cacatkia, u're yvonne's bro ah.... i tot hu da femes guy in miricom.. hahhaha...

cacatkia™ said...

miri photographer:
aiks... my bad. They got psp also mah..hehe

dasolve:
planning on that soon

stephie:
u know my sis?

Patricia said...

ur 7th sis husband name is wat? walau.. he look like my senior in IBS le.. hehe..

cacatkia™ said...

patricia: His name is David Chai, he knew u..