Monday, January 19, 2009

falling down...

stuff happens. but while some stuff goes away forever, some stays forever. you never will know when that pain will go away, but when it does its as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. but while that pain is there, it is living HELL it doesn't matter what you do even if you're happy, it will be there. even in literal terms,people move on but one will stay behind. and that one is me. if i never loose myself, i might be able to survive. but it feels as if i'm slipping off this mountain i call my life, except, i'm going backwards, instead of falling forwards into the cold waters of grief, i fall backwards not knowing what to expect, or what to hold onto.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll get through it..why bother so much? think the positive side

ANGEL_LINA said...

It hurts ! I slipped on the stairs to my office yesterday!

Falling down is never cool.