Sunday, January 11, 2009

Letting go...


Getting rid of friends who are horrible to you is never a good feeling. Especially when you know it has to be done, even though you have shared a long past together. Some things aren't worth fixing. It's not worth fixing if the people you care about hurt you all the time and then somehow manage to turn it around onto you, if they leave you out of everything they do together, if they look annoyed when you bump into each other. It's these things that hurt the most, and then you realise they aren't your friends anymore. And I think in the long run that makes it easier to let go, because if they hurt you that much they can't have cared about you all that much to begin with.



I'm not a horrible person, I don't do bad things to make them treat me this way, they just do. It's sad, because I was always there for them when they went through bad times. Always. I have my mood swings, but so do they. They swing themselves that hard they almost rip me apart. But the keyword is almost. I'm now smart enough to know it's time to leave, and hurt enough not to care to stay. Sad but true. If you have friends like these, hear me, they aren't friends...

1 comment:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Letting go is never easy. Once it's done, you'll feel much relief. I have done it & I feel so much better now. Sometimes, we have to be cruel in order to be kind (to ourselves & also to others).

Btw, I like that picture. Planning to request my friend to do those effects on my pictures... *grins*