Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my busy day...

though day for today, these days a lot of customers ordering this pau. i don't know how to call this in English but this is a replica of a fruit. As i know they use this to pray the gods or using it for birthday events. every time got festival, surely got people order this. i learn this from my big sis and this time I've done it all by myself without any worker help me cause this ain't easy to make..the filling for it is red bean so u can request to put other filling also can but it would be different price. i don't make this everyday so anyone want to purchase this must make an order earlier so i can't prepare for it.. next month i gonna do this all alone again..
close up look

this one need a lot of time for this leaves..*sigh*
finished steamed up

sprayed colours to the paus


completed..what a though day!!

No comments: