Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to crap again…

Hows my blog now? I was busying choosing template for my blog lately and finally this is the one.. There’s some problem with the wireless connection at my shop so that’s why I only can log in during night time but at night time was only for my HM so don’t have the time to crap here..heh heh

I’d just received mail from Diamond Zeus VIP club last few days and busying sticking those stickers on my ride.. Yippee!! Finally I’m official member of the club now and proud to be the 1st to stick those stickers on my ride in Miri. Vip Dream Club sticker also i’m the 1st one to stick that time. Actually I really miss back the old days but I still support the club even though I was a Dzeus member now.. Just hope I would make Dzeus in Miri area like same old days with VDC that time. Dzeus VIP club is base on Kuala Lumpur and they got a boutique shop that sells VIP accessories such as DAD, Garson and Junction produce. This club already got 1 year plus and there’s around 500 members through the whole Asia. Cool huh?





anyway thanks Yong for the Megasound Audio Team stickers..

No comments: