Sunday, September 28, 2008

Childish

What would you do when you’ve overcome a situation with a childish kid? I’m kind of piss off with this kind of guy. It happened months ago, when we’re in the same team. I was a leader then. From the start until the end, that guy made a lot of trouble by quarrelling with other members over a small matter in the forum. Does that make any sense? Why don’t you just settle it in a peaceful way rather than flaming in the forum?

This guy is just selfish, small gas, arrogant, hard-headed and damn useless. What we’ve done he complaint all of it. He can’t even tell the difference between jokes and reality. Wasn’t that so lame? And yeah, what he does he’d never said that he was wrong at all. If he wants to be leader just say so and don’t use those lame tactics. Anyone who does something better than him, he’ll get angry and talk some shit behind their back. If you have done a little wrong, he’ll hate you till the end. OMG, I’d never met a guy so childish before in my life.

What surprises me is there were some people who still believe what he’d said. I mean what the hell they were thinking anyway. They knew his attitude but still supported him.
Now he’s talking my bad behind my back. So what? I just don’t give a fuck!! The truth will reveal itself one day so I’m just going to sit back and watch how he suffers!
I’m not going to explain to them anyway. I really want to thanks those who still supported me all the long. Really appreciate it. So just wait and see.

No comments: